Speaking of Scandinavian/Nordic designs, ANDJOY Store always love their minimalism. Their clothing give a clean touch with premium fabrics. Furthermore, they seldom change their styles frequently. Thus they can last for a long time and that’s why they call it the “slow fashion”.
We are very honored that our products are being featured on Milk Magazine Hong Kong (Issue 924, P.53). Check the article out to see how Scandinavian Minimalism and their organic products work fine with their “HYGG” lifestyle.
You can also check out the article online at Milk Magazine website. The products being featured are from Filippa K and NN07 as below:
2. Filippa K Robert Low Mix Sneaker – Limestone/Navy/White Mix
3. Filippa K Penn Cotton Twill Chino – Khaki
4. Filippa K Tencel Cotton Tee – Frosty Pink
5. Filippa K Ben Washed Poplin Shirt – Paris Blue
6. NN07 Giuseppe 1352 Seersucker Overshirt – Grey Mel.
7. NN07 Michael 3234 Tee – Navy Blue
Feeling interested? Check out more Scandinavian designs at ANDJOY Store now!
[…] opinion, please feel free to contact us anytime! And don’t forget to check out our previous articles to know more about […]